Friday, December 19, 2008

Finishing Tech Trend class

My first semster in NYU is ended. I hate to say this cliche but it went so fast. Since I came back to school after 5-6 years of being away from school, it was exciting. I was extremly enthusiastic on the every class at the beginning. Everything I hear at the class was so valuable to me , of course including this Music Tech Class. I always wanted to use computer well, but it was not one of my top priority, I was never good at computer. Now I am, at least , able to make my own website with all the cool things like flash, Audacity, movie, and Podcast even if it is still long way to go to master it. I am happy to know about those things and I am grateful to the teacher of Tech Trend class for showing patience and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment